The International Museum of Women (IMOW) provides opportunities at various levels designed to meet your corporation's specific philanthropic initiatives.
Join the following respected corporations and foundations that have supported IMOW:
Catholic Healthcare West
Charles Schwab Foundation
Wells Fargo Bank
Levi Strauss & Co.
- Anita Borg Institute for Women and Technology
- AT&T Foundation
- Bank of America Matching Gift Program
- Best Buy
- BlackRock Global Investors
- California State Automobile Association
- Charles Schwab
- Citigroup Private Bank
- Conceptus, Inc
- Crate & Barrel Store #401
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Holland & Knight LLP
- KPMG LLP
- Kraft Foods Inc.
- LightRiver Technologies, Inc.
- Littler Mendelson Foundation
- McKinsey & Company
- Microsoft Giving Campaign
- Mimi and Peter Haas Fund
- Museum International, UNESCO Sector for Culture
- Northern Trust Company
- National Association of Insurance Women, San Francisco Chapter
- Orrick, Herrington, & Sutcliffe LLP
- Pacific Gas & Electric
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Qualcomm Matching Gift Program
- RR Donnelley
- San Francisco Business Times
- Sedgwick Detert Moran & Arnold LLP
- Sideman & Bancroft LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Stewart R. Mott Charitable Trust
- UCSF National Center of Excellence in Women's Health
- US Trust
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati LLP
- World of Good
To learn more about corporate giving programs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.