IMOW's multilingual online exhibitions offer a wealth of resources: podcasts, film lists, book lists, toolkits, maps and useful links.
In addition to online resources, read this brief history of International Women's Day.
ONLINE EXHIBITIONS RESOURCES
| ECONOMICA RESOURCES
Don't miss out on our podasts! Listen to exciting conversations between Economica Curator Masum Momaya and dynamic women economists, feminists, thinkers and activists of today. Get inspired by our Economica-related booklist and filmlist. See all Economica resources.
| WOMEN, POWER AND POLITICS RESOURCES
The global online exhibition Women, Power and Politics is rich with resources for students and educators. Enjoy our power toolkit, booklist, filmlist and thought-provoking podcasts, among many other resources. See all Women, Power and Politics resources.
| IMAGINING OURSELVES RESOURCES
Imagining Ourselves asked women in their twenties and thirties, "What defines your generation of women?" The resulting online exhibition presents hundreds of young women's answers in nine themes. View as PDF and download the film lists and book lists related to the themes: Love, Money, Culture and Conflict, The Future, War and Dialogue, Young Men, Motherhood, Image and Identity, and Film Festival.
| IMOW BLOG
With the IMOW Blog Her Blueprint, you can go behind the scenes of our exhibitions and programs and read thoughtful and compelling posts from global contributors.
| CLIO TALKS BACK ARCHIVES
Inspired by Clio, the Greek muse of history, and the online exhibitions Women, Power and Politics and Economica, historian Karen Offen takes a critical look at women who have influenced politics, society and the economy throughout history. Her blog Clio Talks Back is now a recurring column on Her Blueprint, but you can also explore the Clio Talks Back Archives.
International Human Rights Organizations
- Amnesty International
- Association for Women’s Rights in Development (AWID)
- Equality Now
- Global Fund for Women
- Heifer Project International
- Human Rights Watch
- International Fellowship of Reconciliation (IFOR) Women’s Peace Makers Program (WPP)
- International Women's Democracy Center
- International Women’s Tribune Center
- United Nations Development Fund for Women (UNIFEM)
- Vital Voices Global Partnership Program
- Women in Development
- Women's Institute for Leadership Development for Human Rights (WILD)
- 4000 Years of Women in Science
- American Women's History: A Research Guide
- Information Resources for Women's Studies
- Living the Legacy: The Women's Rights Movement in the United States
- National Council for Research on Women
- National Women's History Project
- Women in World History
Women's Issues and Associations
- American Business Women's Association
- American Association of University Women
- Association for Women in Science
- Equal Rights Advocates
- International Federation of University Women (IFUW)
- Mills College The Institute of Civic Leadership
- National Organization for Women
- Soroptimist International
- Stanford University Michelle R. Clayman Institute for Gender Research
- Wellesley Centers for Women
- Women in Technology International
- Women for Women International
- Women's Funding Network
- Women’s Learning Partnership (WPL)
- Women’s Sports Foundation
- Women’s Technology Cluster
- World YWCA