Denmark, with a population of about 5.5 million, is a Scandinavian country in Northern Europe. Denmark's economy is considered one of the most robust and competitive in the world. It is a welfare state, and the government provides its citizens with extensive social services and protections. Click the bubbles above to explore this map for more statistics, images, quotes, and links to creative projects, or check out the links below!
- Faith, Hope, and Financial Crisis
Leonora Lottrup Rasmussen, Pernille Groot Larsen, Anne Mette Ravn Nielsen, Astrid Mathilde Jensen, Denmark
- Four Countries During Crisis
- The Financial Crisis and Social Mobility
- From Hairdresser to History Student
- What is Danish Poverty?
- Women, Work, and Womb
Kristina Moeller Andersen and Sofie Krogh Nielsen
- Children First, Education Later